Monday, September 12, 2016

Recent Colourings

Hi all.  I seem to be posting more on the Colours n Cards Facebook page than on the blog these days.

Why?  Well .. I had full intentions of making cards with my recent colourings and posting the cards on the blog but I haven't been "card making" motivated lately.  I prefer to wait until, dare I say .. the crafty planets line up and everything seems to flow from start to finish!   Do you ever feel like that?

In the mean time, I will continue colouring and adding to my "ready to card" pile while I wait for some card making mojo to return.

I was going to add all the colourings to this post but in order to keep it short lets just showcase one artist tonight. I have coloured more than I thought :)

Here are a few coloured digi's from Lacy Sunshine Stamps by Heather Valentin.  If you follow me on Facebook this will be a  deja vu experience for you.



mayde's puppy's bathtime coloured - colour n cardsrory's ornaments coloured on colours and cards

Rory and Mikey Under the Misteltoe colouredcoloured frozen pansy - colours and cards

Mattie Hattie Mer's Tea Party coloured - Colour n Cards


More colouring coming soon.

Thanks for stopping by.  Feel free to leave a comment. 

I love to hear what you think.





No comments:

Post a Comment