Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Kick Up Your Heels & Celebrate!

Finally I have a card to share! This card was made for my Dad's birthday.  When it comes to cards for Dad I am always looking for images that are different and quirky. Something that will make him smile.

Bloobel Stamps to the rescue!  If your looking for something different check out this digital stamp line.  The image used on this card is Moustache Ballerina and he was coloured with Copic markers.  I kept the card simple so the image would take center stage among the stars.


Moustache Ballerina Card - Colour n Cards


Inside of Kick Up Your Heels card - colours and cards


Glitter was added to the stars using Crystal Stickles and the edges were distressed with my Heidi Swapp Edge Distresser.


Thanks for stopping by.  Feel free to leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment