Friday, November 18, 2016

Let's Start The Christmas Card Parade

Are you making your Christmas cards this year?  I have been making mine for a few years now. Some are whimsical, some are cute and sometimes a few traditional ones join the mix.

I use digital images from a variety of talented artists and the ones I have used for these cards can be found over at Mo's Digital Pencil.

Let the Christmas card parade begin!

three carolers Christmas card coloured with Copics
Carolers Three

Carolers Three is coloured with Copics but I didn't keep track of the colours.  I used Snow-Tex to create dimensional snow.  Embellishments and paper are from my stash.


Little elves swinging on Christmas bulb decorations
Little Elf Pipa, Little Elf Mim, Little Elf Finn

Aren't these elves just the cutest thing!!  All embellishments and paper are from my stash of bits and pieces.  Colouring was done with Copic markers listed below.  I also used Spica Red pen and a Gold gel pen, Sparkles are stickles.
E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R22. R29, R59, G09, G12, G24, G94, G99, YG03, YR23, Y15, Y11, Y00, C3, C1, C0


ho ho whoa - carrying boxes of Christmas decorations
Ho Ho Whoa

I am sure there a few out there that can relate to this.  Who hasn't precariously carried boxes of Christmas decoration and had to retrieve a few.  Coloured with Copics and touches of Red Spica pen for shine on the bulbs.  The edges of card stock were distressed.  Snowflakes are from my stash.


Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Colouring, Carding and Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Your work is so beautiful, I hope that i can learn to color half as much. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete