Sunday, October 25, 2015

Todays Colors

Today I am sharing Frozen Sweet Pea - Blooming Beauty and Iced Bleeding Heart from Lacy Sunshine Stamps.   

Both digital stamps were coloured with Copics.  I have a small set of water colour pencils that have been calling to me so today I experimented on the backgrounds with them.  They didn't come out exactly as I had envisioned but it was fun to try something different.

As you may notice I also came across my jar of Snow-tex and have added it to both images as well as glitter, Stickles crystal, Stickels lace and Folk Art acrylic paint. Thanks for stopping by.


     Frozen Sweet Pea - Blooming Beauty             



Iced Bleeding Heart Pot Pretty



The "fur" trim on her hood and sleeves has a touch of Stickles Frosted Lace to add dimension
Snow-tex information can be found here:  http://decoart.com/cgi-bin/Products.cgi?Snow-Tex

No comments:

Post a Comment