Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Lil Hot Mama Scootabug Card

Today is my day to post for Lacy Sunshine using Lil Hot Mama Scootabug by artist Heather Valentin.  What a fun digi stamp this is!  

I also used the Gnome house from the Digi bits sheet, found under the Gnomes of Willow Pines  line for this card.



Hot Mama Scootabug Card by Joanne

Lil Hot Mama Scootabug


close up of coloured Lil Hot Mama Scootabug

I must admit to taking a creative twist with theses two images by merging the two together and creating this scene.  I coloured everything with copics, added the googly eyes and  a bow to the caterpillar.  In my stash of "interesting stuff to use on day" were some lightly shaded plastic dots that fit perfectly in Mama's glasses. White highlights were added with a gel pen.


recipe of copic colours used

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy Colouring!


No comments:

Post a Comment