Saturday, August 27, 2016

Fantasy Colouring - Dragon Orb

Hi all!  I seem to be on a colouring roll lately.

Today I am sharing Dragon Orb by Molly Harrison Art from the February clouring class at Kit and Clowder.  I've had the image printed for quite awhile but for some reason never got around to colouring it.

How fun are those dragon wings!!

I loved doing this background technique.  Amazing what you can do with 2 Copic refills, a q-tip and rubbing alcohol.

colouring of fairy,dragon with orb on colours n cards


My colours of choice for the background were G21 and BV01 because those were the refills I had that seemed to suit the coloured image. Stars were added with white pen. Coloured with Copic markers.

Thanks for stopping by.  Feel free to add a comment.  I'd love hear from you.

2 comments: