Wednesday, August 3, 2016

VaVa Voom!

Hi! Today I am sharing a recently completed "dude" card. I made this card for my middle son's birthday.  In the past couple of years he has been bitten by the racing bug and drives a truck in the "crash to pass" races.  

After some Googling I found the perfect images at Kenny K Stamps. Merging these two digi's, Cool Trucker and Honey Sparks together created the perfect image for his card.  

Seeing this was cartoonish .. is that even a word, I kept the card bright and minimal. You may not be able to tell from the photograph but I did get some sparkle in using black glitter tape on  two corners and glitter around the "silver" cup.  I know it looks black but it is silver. 


card VaVa Voom colours and cards

This image was coloured with copic markers.  One of these days I am going to remember to write down what colours I used.  Here is a partial list:

EOOO, EOO,EO4,E11,E21
B91,B93,B95,B97
YG11,G21,G94,G99
E21, E25, E29
C1,C3,C5,C7,C9
W1,W3,W5
Sorry I can't remember the rest :)

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment