Monday, November 21, 2016

Standing Under the Mistletoe

I don't know anyone that doesn't like to receive Christmas cards. Do you?

With that in mind I am still in full card making mode.  I try to make all my Christmas cards but unfortunately fall short at times.  I really must start earlier.

Today's card is using a digital stamp from the talented artist Heather Valentin.  I was lucky to have been a past design team member at Lacy Sunshine and have a soft spot for her images. 


Christmas card featuring Rory and Mikey standing in snow under mistletoe
Rory and Mikey Under the Mistletoe

All paper and embellishments are from my stash.  Rory and Mikey are coloured with Copic markers.  Snow flake die: Giovanna Snowflake. Snow texture: Snow-tex.  Stickles added for glitter.

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy colouring!

No comments:

Post a Comment