Monday, July 18, 2016

Colouring Crystals

Hi everyone!  It has been forever since I last posted.  Summer days find me hanging outside more and inside colouring less.  As most of you know I am a huge fan of Kit & Clowder and have been taking the online monthly class since ...well, forever.  The beauty of these classes are you end up with a finished project/image and you can do them whenever, no time limit!  

Today I am sharing my progress with the July class using the beautiful digi Crystal by Lineartsy .  First impression seeing this image so beautifully coloured by Alyce ... you got to be kidding!!  I am never going to be able to do that!  

I purchased, sized and printed Crystal, printed out the class, organized my copics then proceeded to find every excuse not to sit down and start colouring!  Maybe I will just read some of the class instructions, after all I wanted to know how to colour crystals. 

That was all it took!  Following Alyce's instructions and working in sections ... Hey, I can do a section ... helped me to finish this beautiful image.


Class colouring started with the crystals
Adding depth to the crystals with outline
Work in progress by Joanne - Colours and Cards
  Next step skin, gems and outfit 



Coloured image of Crystal by Lineartsy

Crystal by Lineartsy 

Coloured following class instructions by Kit & Clowder

Thanks for stopping by.









No comments:

Post a Comment